Mobile Device & MDM Penetration Testing
Mobile Device Penetration Testing Methodology
Our penetration testing services are conducted by skilled professionals using the latest tools, best practice and our own proprietary
- Conduct a penetration test against standard build mobile devices.
- Analyse the mobile device for physical security weaknesses
- Simulate real-world attack vectors by connecting the devices to our test wireless network.
- Conduct unauthenticated attacks against the device (e.g. simulating a device being stolen).
- Examine the mobile device from an authenticated perspective to determine if access to sensitive
data is possible.
- Attempt to subvert operating system controls, access data stored on the devices and compromise
the client network.
- Conduct physical tests on one of the supplied devices, such as the removal and forensic analysis
of the drives.
- If MDM is in use, examine the policies in use on the device.
- The test process is creative and the tester will conduct tests appropriate to the environment and
At First Base Technologies we pride ourselves in being with you every step of the way in securing your mobile devices from attack.
You can read our FAQ on penetration testing and vulnerability analysis here
See what our clients say about us here
+44 (0)1273 45 45 25